CLARKS HOT STICKY PLUM GLAZED FILLET STEAK WITH HEIRLOOM TOMATO AND ROASTED LEMON SALAD
- 600g good quality fillet steak
- CLARKS Hot Sticky Plum Sauce
- SALAD: 1 punnet heirloom tomatoes 1/2 red onion 1 lemon sliced and halved 1 pomegranate 1 bag watercress.
- DRESSING: for the dressing: 1/4 cup Olive oil 3 tbsp water 4 tbsp honey 1/4 cup lemon juice 1 clove crushed garlic garlic salt and black pepper to season
- Lightly rub the fillet with olive oil, salt and pepper. Sear the outside of the fillet in a hot pan. Drizzle with CLARKS Hot Sticky Plum Sauce and cook in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes until medium rare. To make the salad: Sear the lemon slices in a hot pan with a little honey and olive oil. Slice the tomatoes in half and slice the red onion add to a mixing bowl with the rest of the ingredients and lightly dress with the dressing. To make dressing: Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until well combined. Season to taste. Slice the fillet and drizzle extra hot sticky plum sauce over and serve with the salad.